[Fredslist] Great skiing out west this year!!! Snowbird trip

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Sat Jan 26 22:43:52 EST 2019

Gotham,
There is great skiing out west and Snow bird has 98" https://www.snowbird.com/

I am still working on a trip to Snowbird Utah March 13-18th.  Please let me know if you are interested I need to fill 3 more rooms to get the group rate.  If you are interested, please fill out the pricing sheet and send it back to me.  Please let me know as soon as possible.  Please feel free to forward and invite others.

All the best,

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB
Managing Partner