[Fredslist] Corrected: Young account exec seeking opportunities in marketing or advertising

Patty Bayer Troup patty at gentlehealing.nyc
Thu Jan 24 20:42:04 EST 2019

Matt’s email address has been corrected. Apologies for the typo.

Posting for an ambitious young friend.  Please see below:

Hi!  My name is Matt Reiniger and I am seeking a full-time role in marketing or advertising.  I currently hold an associate level position at Cadillac's experiential marketing agency and I am looking to take the next step in my career. I look forward to pursuing a role that aligns with both my professional experience and my core values which consist of curiosity, self-discipline and passion.

Please contact Matt directly at: reinigmj at miamioh.edu<mailto:reinigmj at miamioh.edu> or at 513-532-0885

Thanks Gothamites!

Cheers,
Patty
917-733-7158<tel:(917)%20733-7158>

Please Note: 24 hrs notice is required for cancellations; otherwise you will be responsible for  the session. Thank you

Patty Bayer Troup
Gentle Healing Alternatives, LLC
email: patty at gentlehealing.nyc<mailto:patty at gentlehealing.nyc>
Tel: 917-733-7158<tel:(917)%20733-7158>