[Fredslist] LI Dinner Group meeting January 29th and special guest speaker

Laurel Scarr-Konel lscarrkonellaw at optimum.net
Tue Jan 22 20:44:09 EST 2019

Hi all -

The first meeting of 2019 of the LI Dinner Group will be on Tuesday, January 29th at 6:30pm. We meet at Tesoro's Ristorante, 967 Old Country Road, Westbury, NY. Cost is $45 per person. Our meetings have been sold out so don't delay! Seating is limited to 25.

Dr. Richard Carlton, noted Psychiatrist/MD, member of NY Health & Longevity, and Certified Medical Cannabis Provider, will be demystifying CBD Oil for us by explaining why all CBD Oils are NOT created equal and why they work without side effects.  You will not want to miss this very relevant and hot topic in today's world!

We are an open group and welcome all guests and circuit riders. If you are not already a member of the group, please email me to let me know you will be attending and register and pay in advance using this link:

https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Long-Island-Dinner/1009

If you are a member of the LI Dinner Group you can register on the Gotham website by going to the calendar, clicking on the event and then clicking on the "I will be there" prompt.

Looking forward to networking with you on January 29th!

Laurel

Laurel Scarr-Konel
Attorney at Law
366 North Broadway, Suite 410
Jericho, NY 11753
Tel: 516-942-4200
Fax: 516-938-6595
Email: lscarrkonellaw at optimum.net mailto:lscarrkonellaw at optimum.net

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this
communication