[Fredslist] Gotham Queens Breakfast meeting Jan 17th

fred fred at minutemanbellerose.com
Tue Jan 15 15:43:20 EST 2019

Hi All,

Join Gotham Queens as we congratulate our newest member, *Brad Scherer
of Klerer Financial Services, Inc*.

Brad is a Third Party Administrator (TPA) servicing approximately 500
different retirement plans each year. Brad specializes in the design,
implementation and administration of 401(k), defined benefit and profit
sharing plans. He also services life insurance and group health
insurance plans.

_Brad's Contact information is:_
*Brad Scherer*
Klerer Financial Services, Inc.
3272 Merrick Road
Wantagh, NY 11793
(516) 409-5500 ext. 115
(516) 409-6100 (fax)
brad at klerer.com <mailto:brad at klerer.com>
www.klerer.com <http://www.klerer.com/>

Gotham Queens will be holding its 1^st Breakfast meeting of the year,
this Thursday at the usual Skyline Diner:
*Skyline Diner
<https://www.bing.com/local?lid=YN628x10905321&id=YN628x10905321&q=Skyline+Diner+New+Hyde+Park+NY&name=Skyline+Diner&cp=40.7524~-73.70228&qpvt=skyline+diner+queens>*
27127 Union Tpke, New Hyde Park, NY 11040
<https://www.bing.com/local?lid=YN628x10905321&id=YN628x10905321&q=Skyline+Diner&name=Skyline+Diner&cp=40.7523994445801%7e-73.702278137207&ppois=40.7523994445801_-73.702278137207_Skyline+Diner>

We will introducing everyone to our latest Gotham Queens member, Brad
Scherer from Klerer Financial Services, Inc.
Please join us this Thursday the 17^th at 8:00 am to ring in the New
Year with a Queens Quality Quake. Be sure to register on line at:
https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-Queens-Group-Meeting-2018-12-09
The fee is a reasonable $25 and the Breakfast is sure to fill both your
body and soul.
Please also check in with me to ensure there are no conflicts, as we are
a Non-Compete group.
We have several new faces visiting and a great core of regulars that
keep this group growing. If you haven’t been here in a while, it’s time
to check out Queens again.
See you all on the 17^th ,
Fred<http://www.carrxerox.com/><http://www.youtube.com/xeroxcorp>
--