[Fredslist] Mark your calendars for February 13th - Casual Cocktails at the Friars Club

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Fri Jan 11 12:43:28 EST 2019

*JOINT MEETING: Casual Cocktails & Email Groups will meet with a touch of
class!*

Have you ever been to the Friars Club? If not, here is your opportunity to
do just that! For others that have not been in awhile, come join us.

Wednesday, February 13th, please join us for cocktails at the Friars Club.
A great way to hang with your friends and meet some new ones. Gotham
Networking and The Friars Club have generously provided this opportunity.
Come alone or bring a friend! All you need to do is sign up below.
<https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/JOINT-MEETING-Casual-Cocktails-Email-2019-01-11>

Who doesn’t like a casual cocktail after a long day of work?

Space is limited to just 15 in total so sign up today:

*When*: Wednesday, February 13, 2019

*Where:* The Friars Club, 57 East 55th Street

*Time*: 4:30-6PM

*Fee:* $30.00 includes two drinks and appetizers provided by Friars Club

*Remember*: Space is limited to JUST 15 so don't delay.

To Reserve your seat click here!
<https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/JOINT-MEETING-Casual-Cocktails-Email-2019-01-11>

https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/JOINT-MEETING-Casual-Cocktails-Email-2019-01-11

Questions? Contact me directly. I hope to see you there!

jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com

*Jayne Latz*

*Executive Communication Coach and Professional Speaker*

*President and Founder -Corporate Speech Solutions, LLC*

Office: 212.308.7725
Mobile: 917.841.2965

*Visit our brand new website http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/>*