[Fredslist] Go MAD January 15 and throughout 2019!

Susan Zinder szinder at zinderlaw.com
Mon Jan 7 17:46:53 EST 2019

My Gotham Colleagues –

How do you Make a Difference in your community? Are you connected to a not-for-profit that is meaningful to you?  Are you on the board of a local non-profit? Are you on the board of your church or synagogue and they need knowledgeable professional services?

Do you just want to meet interesting professional colleagues?

Are you curious by what we mean by “Go MAD”?

Do you anticipate that you will be hungry for lunch next Tuesday, January 15?

WELL THEN RIDE THE CIRCUIT ….  JOIN US!

GOTHAM MAD’S FIRST MEETING OF 2019 IS TUESDAY JANUARY 15, 2019 AT THE CLUB QUARTERS ON 45TH STREET BETWEEN 5TH AND 6TH AVENUES!

You know the drill – just go to https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Make-a-Difference-Group-Meeting and click on I’ll Be There (and also Fred wants me to remind you to click on the Pay Now button too)

Then, most important of all – join us for lunch!  We plan to announce some exciting events at our inaugural 2019 meeting!

See you then!

Susan

Susan Zinder

Law Office of Susan F. Zinder, PLLC.
1140 Avenue of the Americas, 9th Floor
New York, New York 10036
(o) 646-380-6715
(c) 917-370-3369
szinder at zinderlaw.com<mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com>
www.zinderlaw.com<http://www.zinderlaw.com/>

This email and any attachments thereto, is/are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.   If you receive this email in error please notify Susan Zinder via email at szinder at zinderlaw.com<mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com> or call 646.380.6715 and permanently delete the original copy, any copy of this email and any printout thereof.