[Fredslist] Business Networking Tips & Tricks

Liz Saldana lizsaldananyc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 16:22:44 EST 2019

[image: image.png]

We all know the point of business networking is to develop relationships
that have potential to refer business.  Even in the modern age of social
media marketing, face-to-face business networking is still a better, if not
the best, way to establish relationships.

But what do you do after the meeting?  How do you follow up to keep the
relationship going,  growing and, eventually, profitable?

Join Gotham First on January 22nd .  The topic of discussion will be  *Business
Networking Tips & Tricks*.  Come share your best business networking tips
and tricks and pick up some new ones from the other attendees.  Let's make
2019 an amazing year for establishing relationships and growing our
businesses.

Here’s meeting info:

When?             January 22nd

Where?            Club Quarters

                          25 West 51st St

Time?              12:30-2:00pm

Sign Up?
https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-First-Meeting-2018-12-09
Once you've signed up, please click the  [image: image.png]button so others
know you'll be there.

Gotham First is an open group, so there's no need to check with me before
signing up.  However, feel free to call if you'd like to chat.  See you at
the meeting!

*Gotham First, because we always think of Gotham FIRST!*

*Live Healthy!  Live Happy! <http://bit.ly/2hRclV2>*

Liz

*Liz Saldaña*
*Gotham First Co-Chair and Group Coordinator   *
*Gotham 2014 Networker of the Year*

E: LizSaldanaNYC at gmail.com
C: 917-697-3005
W: http://esaldana.juiceplus.com