[Fredslist] Need a Recent college Grad for an entry level position

Len Adams lenadams at acgresources.com
Thu Jan 3 13:58:12 EST 2019

Happy New Year!

We have an immediate need for a recent college grad for a great client in
Jersey City..We have placed several people with this client. Positions
start out as temporary and they are normally converted to a full-time
position within 6 months. Position entails client onboarding and learning
KYC procedures for compliance.

This is a long time bank client of mine that is a great opportunity for
someone.  Any sons, daughters, nieces, nephews?  Immediate start. Very
competitive pay... Open to almost any major.

Questions, interest etc, contact me directly,  or  Greg Eidlen
greg at acgresources.com 646-442-5723 or Gary Fiore, Gary at acgresources.com
212-566-7600

Thanks in advance

Len

Len Adams, CPC, CTS
Founder/CEO
| Call/Text: 646.442.2271  | O: 212.566.7600 x1
| E. lenadams at acgresources.com

*ACG Resources/Adams Consulting Group, LLC*
*40 Wall Street-The Trump Building- 28th Floor*
*New York, NY 10005 |  212.566.7600      *

*Named to the Forbes Top 250 Executive Recruiting Firms for 2018*

*Named as one of the Fastest Growing Staffing Firms in the US by Staffing
Industry Analysts 2017*

*Consistency*Experience*Perseverance* Success*

<http://https://flashrecruit.com/user/garyfiore>
*Chat with me now! <http://https://flashrecruit.com/user/lenadams>*

*"Build a relationship first and do business second"- Jim McCann*

*Proud Member of the Future Manager Alliance - Ask us about our global
services, with a local presence.*