[Fredslist] A huge Thank you to Michael Weiner for helping me with Quickbooks

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 00:20:46 EST 2019

What makes Gotham so wonderful is its members, members like Michael
Weiner.  I needed help with Quickbooks.  I needed it quickly as my issue
was not allowing me to move forward in preparing for my taxes.  He worked
with me at night as that was the only time I had.

He was so accommodating and generous with his time.  He helped go through
my mess and fix various errors on his "personal time".  He knows his stuff
and was so easy to work with.

THANK YOU Michael and I wholeheartedly share that if you need help with
Quick books or accounting to reach out to Michael.  He is a member of the
email group.
917-715-1032
michael.weiner at TheCountingCompany.com

*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
*E**NVIRRON*
*NYC and NYS WBE Certified*
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*
100 North Village Avenue
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office
sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
www.linkedin.com/in/sherryrivera

*Did You Know??*

I’m a Licensed *Loan Officer* (NMLS#15251) with Mortgage Wealth Advisors,
Inc.

Registered Mortgage Broker,  NYS Dept. of Financial Services

NMLS#848753 Loans arranged through third parties