[Fredslist] Fwd: First reminder for 3/5 Towers meeting

Steven Lefkowitz slefkowitz01 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 21:14:23 EST 2019

Hello again Gotham members!

Our upcoming meeting is next *Tuesday, March 5, 2019 @ 8:00am* at the Omega
Diner, 1809 Lakeville Rd, New Hyde Park NY

The topic for our next meeting is "Chemistry: “Breaking Good”, Even in
business, Chemistry is Key. (See attached article)"

P*lease RSVP or respond ASAP on line *so I can plan seating accordingly.

Please forward this invitation to potential Guests and circuit riders to
follow the link to pay online, only $25 for a full breakfast:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Towers-Meeting-2017-12-21
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.gothamnetworking.com_m_events_view_Towers-2DMeeting-2D2017-2D12-2D21&d=DwMGaQ&c=tgH_BtXR-501zcdE8-dvRgEg8aWmdQ-cSUXqw1qnbGU&r=O4cCVAw2yHT5anzpAWPyJ-BtA4lJEoM5UkRLlzZGbDc&m=Ciss5ETMjvHhyzMZ56hDvShDoFDYFFkY2hOeCPvgMOw&s=5Qfk5gCk1Pqoaz4vlKgZzO6Hjp0wU-5o1qukHpeNyQo&e=>
  -- PLEASE let me know of any guests coming so I can keep a log.

Guests can learn more about Gotham Networking Inc. go to
*http://www.gothamnetworking.com/*
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.gothamnetworking.com_&d=DwMGaQ&c=tgH_BtXR-501zcdE8-dvRgEg8aWmdQ-cSUXqw1qnbGU&r=O4cCVAw2yHT5anzpAWPyJ-BtA4lJEoM5UkRLlzZGbDc&m=Ciss5ETMjvHhyzMZ56hDvShDoFDYFFkY2hOeCPvgMOw&s=okArLp9O7YnRhfDsIQNJ2WGHQ548T2YDwVjggsQM7OM&e=>
 Members Remember to log in, go to calendar or Towers Group, and click
the  I'll
be there!  button so everyone knows you’ll be attending.  Guests and
Circuit Riders can look at the website, to see who will be present at
meetings, and you definitely want to be seen!

Let me know if you have any questions or needs.  Looking forward to seeing
you Tuesday AND don't forget to log onto the website and "let them know
you'll be there !"  In the immortal words of Lichtenstein "Visibility Leads
to Profitability" !

Looking forward to seeing you THERE!

Steven Lefkowitz

Branch Manager