[Fredslist] Wedding Photographer

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Sat Feb 23 13:57:54 EST 2019

Hello dear Gotham Members, Happy Saturday to all!

I’m excited to say that my ‘baby’ Kelly is engaged! With fiancée Michelle, they’re in the midst of planning for their October 2020 wedding in Massapequa.

I know we have member photographers, but do not know if any are specifically Wedding Photographers. Please share your recommendations, via “Reply All”, for members and nonmembers who have this expertise in their repertoire.

As always, much appreciated, enjoy the weekend & Oscar watching! All my best, Amparo

Amparo M Connors; President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc.
718-261-7979
Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>