[Fredslist] Marketing Opportunity to Connecticut Residents

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Wed Feb 20 14:51:11 EST 2019

This spring grow more business with Milford Living!

My friend Suzanne Cahill is the publisher of a Quarterly glossy magazine
called Milford Living (among other publishing enterprises). This particular
one goes to residents, businesses, and hotel properties in the Milford
Connecticut area.

It is the *only* local magazine and readership is high enough to matter –
and has a hefty word-of-mouth follow through.

I recommend taking an ad for anyone interested in regional expansion and
business in the area – especially since it is placed in the hotels along
the busy I95 highway corridor.

To see previous issues, click this link:

https://issuu.com/redmatmedia/docs/mlwi19

*Tessa from Gotham New Haven where “The Train Runs Both Ways” *

==========================

Tessa Marquis
Project Coordinator
New Standard Institute, Inc.

*tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com* <tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>

203.783.1582 x 101

[image: cid:image001.gif at 01CC55F8.66526CF0]

*Specializing in Electrical & Mechanical Skills and Maintenance Management
training.*

*"Training that Works…for People who Work"*84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT
06460  |  USA

*Subject:* This spring grow more business with Milford Living!

*It may be cold outside, but we are thinking spring!*

*Join in our spring issue of **Milford Living**, it's going to be a great
issue.*

*We have sizes and styles to match your budget**. *

*Give us a call at 203-283-5290, or send us an email
<suzanne at milfordliving.com?subject=Winter%20issue%20of%20Milford%20Living>
to indicate your interest and we will build a program that works for your
business. *

*Reservation deadline is February 22nd.*

*Advertising files are due March 12th.*

*We look forward to seeing you in the spring Issue of Milford Living!*

<https://u2264623.ct.sendgrid.net/mpss/c/GgE/L44iAA/t.2p9/vEs-KJtrQIeO3VKJ958dow/h0/VE2atosPJwyp5yA4oN-2FSamYWA7DgrDJ-2BsBC7So49uIXWx27-2BfxehzY1nQd3ko9Vb>

<https://u2264623.ct.sendgrid.net/mpss/c/GgE/L44iAA/t.2p9/vEs-KJtrQIeO3VKJ958dow/h1/HE2UYZIDTZxfLuJ8qHDFiGfagpWOJIpL1YdJ4B3v5s5mB3FBqCBgiwBygUOptlEo>

<https://u2264623.ct.sendgrid.net/mpss/c/GgE/L44iAA/t.2p9/vEs-KJtrQIeO3VKJ958dow/h2/-2FsORDAxh9OsiCvYB1oNx3ERkUgfM7I4BDYgA-2FULEwOlteioXEIaISYVC-2Bt6WwkS7>

*HAVE A GREAT DAY!*

[image: footer image]

This email was sent to tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
RED MAT PUBLISHING · 162 bridgeport avenue · Milford · Connecticut · 06460
*www.redmatpublishing.com*
<https://u2264623.ct.sendgrid.net/mpss/c/GgE/L44iAA/t.2p9/vEs-KJtrQIeO3VKJ958dow/h6/RvXv6WZRhEIDjV7PGL-2FlDJIRj-2BWCJmAdvCbQFLCjf2Q-3D>

*Click here to view the online version.*
<https://u2264623.ct.sendgrid.net/mpss/c/GgE/L44iAA/t.2p9/vEs-KJtrQIeO3VKJ958dow/h8/ha4YKPpyrBvC3rX0z3X9yRbEsC1IrlVWmN36wxP8ToR9N-2F1RjPjx9k1DSVVWsIzYLut-2Fjy905vHTJyTZ0k2qrAac39mlFQYN6dzVJTPdzq0-3D>

[image: google analytics]