[Fredslist] Gotham Power Breakfast - February 27th!!

Robert Giamboi rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com
Wed Feb 20 08:58:56 EST 2019

Morning Gotham-

Come ride the circuit to the next Brooklyn Power Breakfast on Wednesday, February 27th from 8:30 - 10am at Maison Kayser located at 57 Court St, Brooklyn, NY.  We're minutes from Manhattan!

If you or someone you know may be in the area and want to start your day with a delicious breakfast and some like-minded business people, then please join us!  We're a closed group so please check with either myself, Group Chair Corey Bearak or Co-Chair Vincent Chirico to clear any possible conflicts.  We're also looking to expand the group this year and have a number of seats available for an accountant, insurance professional, banker, financial advisor, etc.

Payment Link: https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Brooklyn/2359

Kind regards,

Robert Giamboi, GC - Gotham Power Breakfast
Cost Recovery & Reduction Architect
212.858.0093 Ext. 101
rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com<mailto:rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com>

[cid:image001.png at 01D4C8FA.83634FD0]
Business Cost Recovery &
Expense Reduction Experts
77 Water St, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10005-4402
"Your bottom line is our business"

A Veteran-Owned & Operated Business<http://www.veteranownedbusiness.com/business/22697/giamboi-partners> I www.giamboipartners.com<http://www.giamboipartners.com/> I News Articles<http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/05/us_military_veteran_launches_b.html> I LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/robertgiamboi>

Secure Payment Link: https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Brooklyn/2359