[Fredslist] 30th anniversary overnight suggestion

witsowitz witsowitz at verizon.net
Sat Feb 16 09:04:01 EST 2019

Hi Tribe

Easter Sunday happens to be my 30th Wedding anniversary.  Since my family is
comprised of both Jewish and Catholic backgrounds, the odds of getting the
family together that day is nil.

My husband and I decided that an overnight trip might be the best way to
celebrate and we can get our family together another time.  I'm looking for
suggestions around Long Island and/or Metro NY

Keeping in mind that it's Easter Sunday so not everything will be open or
optional on that day.

Warmest Regards

Ester Horowitz, CHC, MBA

516.318.8655

https://www.linkedin.com/in/esterhorowitz

"Impossible is just a word thrown around by small men

who find it easier to live in the world they've been given

than to explore the power they have to change it.

Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is potential

Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing."

-Muhammad Ali-

Confidentiality notice:

This message is intended exclusively for the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If
you are not the named addressee or person(s) that attention is requested,
you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, or disseminate this
message or any part of it.  If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately by replying to this email, and delete
all copes of this message. Thank you for your cooperation