[Fredslist] Public Service: Find Out Your Heart Age

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Thu Feb 14 13:31:01 EST 2019

Dear Tribe,

Happy birthdayValentine’s Day! ❤️❤️❤️

Yesterday, NY Health and Longevity Member Deborah Farkash posted the following Heart Health quiz in her weekly promo. The quiz actually informs and is amazingly quick and easy to take.

This being the American Heart Association’s Go Red Heart Awareness Month, please scroll below
and discover your heart age and more.

Meantime, give a gift of love to someone today,
even opening a door or a smile to a stranger.

Kelly Welles
Serving Longevity Planning Needs for 25 Years
Co-Chair & GC NY Health & Longevity

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
Cell   917-626-8590
www.linkedin.com/in/kelly-welles
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Business & Personal Financial Strategies

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: