[Fredslist] Remembering Jefferson

Nancy Schess NSchess at kleinzelman.com
Wed Feb 13 22:18:18 EST 2019

Gotham, there are so many warm wishes and thoughts tonight as we all think about the loss of Jefferson Crowther.  Jefferson made an impact on everyone he knew and we were privileged to have him in our family. He will be sorely missed.

Because this seems such a sad occasion, our rule of "three" emails on a particular fredslist topic just doesn't seem right tonight.   So, we are sharing here thoughts from our Gotham family this evening as we all mourn Jefferson's loss.

May he rest in peace and may his family find comfort in his memories.

Susan Zinder: "So sad, but he is finally reunited with Welles Remy"

Paul Napolitano: "So, so sad. I agree, he was extremely sensitive, honest and true. Nothing was ever trivial when you spoke to Jefferson. I’m so happy that my two sons got to go to to a Yankee game with him and listen to his funny stories. And of course, stories of Welles. The world is a better place because of Jefferson, Welles and Allison. We will miss him dearly. “

Scott Bloom: "RIP JEFFERSON CROWTHER ;-("

Neil Hollander:  “R.I.P. Mr Crowther"

Gideon Schein: "He was indeed a wonderful man!"

Tessa Marquis: "This is such sad news. He was so very generous. It was a great day in my small Connecticut Town when I went to the local high school 9/11 remembrance day and was surprised and thrilled when all the Seniors came onto the football field with Red Bandanas! They had been learning about Welles and honored him that day."Jefferson Crowther was inspirational in his tears and strength when talking about his son, who was not the only brave man in the family. Those who really knew him were extremely lucky and those of us who just hung around his periphery were lucky as well. Thoughts of Love to his wife and daughters from Tessa Marquis. Holding memories dear."

Norman Spizz: "Terrible news. I am deeply saddened and will miss him dearly."

Arlene Haims: "What a terrible loss. So sorry to hear that."

Nancy B. Schess, Esq.
Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/Employment Law for Over 30 Years
485 Madison Avenue
New York, New York 10022
T:  212-935-6020 x219
F:  212-753-8101
http://www.kleinzelman.com/
nschess at kleinzelman.com
Listed in NY Super Lawyer 2011-18 (Employment Law)