[Fredslist] Gotham Fresh

matthew.masseo at ubs.com matthew.masseo at ubs.com
Mon Feb 11 09:30:09 EST 2019

Come join Gotham's Newest Experience, Gotham Fresh, Wednesday 2.20 from 530PM-7PM will be held at Hub International.

The idea being that in a world where is the world is changing almost on a daily basis we all must be constantly growing and expanding our business and networks, because in fact , if you are not growing, you're dying.

The goal of the new Fresh Group, is to link generations and have them share their knowledge and connections to help each end of the spectrum continue thriving.

Please reach out to Mitch Tublin to confirm attendance, mitch at mitchtublin.com<mailto:mitch at mitchtublin.com>

Thank you

Matt

Matthew J. Masseo