[Fredslist] Philadelphia - February 14th at 12:30pm Capital Grille

Carly Meyer Bentley carlymeyerbentley at outlook.com
Sat Feb 9 07:24:07 EST 2019

Hello!

It's been a while.
The last time we gathered together, we played Cards Against Humanity at The Capital Grille over wine and lamb chops.
That was fun.

It'll be an small intimate lunch this month. Some of us celebrate the ENTIRE day in a romantic way on Valentine's Day.
Frank will be covered in frosting at Tiffany's bakery.
Robert, some people refer to diamonds as frosting.
I'll take both.

I look forward to seeing you. Please let me know if you are able to attend lunch.
February 14th at 12:30pm-Capital Grille

[cid:image001.png at 01D4BFA8.CAE9FC10]

Cheers,

CMB
Carly Meyer Bentley, VP
Senior Private Client Advisor
Wilmington Trust, N.A.
(O) 610-519-1907 | (C) 267-366-8929

Carly Meyer Bentley, VP
Senior Private Client Advisor
Wilmington Trust, N.A.
797 E. Lancaster Avenue, Villanova, PA 19085
(O) 610-519-1907 | (C) 267-366-8929
(Email) cmeyerbentley at wilmingtontrust.com<mailto:cmeyerbentley at wilmingtontrust.com>
(Website) www.wilmingtontrust.com<http://www.wilmingtontrust.com/>

This email may contain privileged and/or confidential information that is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient or entity, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of the information contained in the transmission. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or disclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information. There are risks associated with the use of electronic transmission. The sender of this information does not control the method of transmittal or service providers and assumes no duty or obligation for the security, receipt, or third party interception of this transmission.