[Fredslist] Mac update to Mojave - should I be concerned?

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Tue Feb 5 10:47:54 EST 2019

Hi Mac Users out there,
When I did my first update to Sierra last year or before, I ended up
spending about 10 hours on the phone with APPLE to fix all the errors
caused by the upgrade. Now all three of my MAC's keep reminding me to
upgrade to Mojave but I am petrified! I am sure i have to do it but dread
the thought of a repeat of the last upgrade.

Has anyone done the update? Should I be concerned? Did you encounter any
trouble? Any tips/hints or recommendations?

Thank you in advance for your support!!

*Jayne Latz*

*Executive Communication Coach and Professional Speaker*

*President and Founder -Corporate Speech Solutions, LLC*

Office: 212.308.7725
Mobile: 917.841.2965

*Visit our brand new website http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/>*