[Fredslist] Happy Holidays!

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Mon Dec 23 06:14:01 EST 2019

As Gotham’s 22nd year comes to a close we have much to be grateful for!

2020 will be equally bountiful as we will roll out a new state of the art interactive website in the first quarter, plus at least 2 new Groups (Gotham Nutmeggers  Connecticut Dinner Group Chaired by Vincent Averaimo and Gotham Writers Group Chaired by Tony Celano), the  reinstitution of our popular Battle of the Bands on Sunday May 3rd in Greenwich Village, followed by our annual Bob Formica Golf Outing on June 29th at Cold Spring Country Club and our annual Yankee/Mets game at Citi Field on July 29th.

These are  just a few of the anticipated highlights, plus enjoying all our other usual Tribal culture and aspects of business interaction.

I close for now with:

[cid:BC4B4DF7-58AA-4135-B32A-E103EF0467CC]

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for 50 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2019
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell® for over  35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com<http://Www.gothamnetworking.com>