[Fredslist] Casual Cocktails

Scott Bloom Sbloom at bloomreg.com
Wed Dec 18 10:09:07 EST 2019

Always great but this was Best yet. Special thanks to Raj Fred and Jayne

Scott M. Bloom
Bloom Real Estate Group LLC
10 Grand Central - 6th Floor
Entrance at 155 East 44th Street
917-327-2109<tel:917-327-2109>
sbloom at bloomreg.com<mailto:sbloom at bloomreg.com>

On Dec 18, 2019, at 10:02 AM, Raj Goel <raj at brainlink.com> wrote:

Dear Fred,

I REFUSE to belong to any club (or group) that would have me as a member!

That said,I realized tonight
I've known Cary Siegel since Jan 2004

Scott Bloom took me to my 1st Friars Club lunch

David Edwards has been our wealth manager and  AWESOME advisor

And Fred.. you're you.   There are mo words in English that can capture the awesomeness of you.   Yiddish comes close with mensch.

For those of you who attended - it was awesome hanging out with you.

For those of you that didn't - oy, you don't know what you missed :-)

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
raj at brainlink.com<mailto:raj at brainlink.com>
www.brainlink.com<https://url.emailprotection.link/?bvFB1rYB1vYhYQr71PyXpahhJsv76H7n-pHKP1un6rPx_u6hUHggfsJrDA5ET9ZGFd_wti4WBGrtzd3i683NCPQ~~>
www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel<https://url.emailprotection.link/?b0ZQfJ1pZYnASyoShs9MJIzVdYg0p0cjtpvq5wMnPVcD0QUYI84-FCP_DVsaZZUeofRXIx5LBi7wzIPlz8ferpA~~>
www.SOPCulture.com
SKYPE: brainlink-raj
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.

Author, SOP Maven, TV Personality, Keynote Speaker, Gothamite, Friar
Unplugged<https://url.emailprotection.link/?bX-1Gfw3UK3ZtrZ549t7GAd0f4gvn0nG_w-gEVuCmKqlFtRy158DmNbj1BQ9Dx3c6JeK0rpb8zlh02-BLUNjJBQ~~> |Secrets<https://url.emailprotection.link/?bX-1Gfw3UK3ZtrZ549t7GAZlKSkjs8pEHlJgRjqGpfQQbM0QFeGk7wvsPXjpDsrQvl386RcyTfOcHQCgePvnuxg~~> | TV<https://url.emailprotection.link/?bJxN3Z3OozGgr5UE2BA8fR12mppjGupbVpD2XwLqNGsXcOAOdVZxtKNZ6KYGARuDHHvwdQc6Umybwj4n4B6cj-A~~> | Whitepapers<https://url.emailprotection.link/?bJxN3Z3OozGgr5UE2BA8fRxsBebeZEpU0jiGpI-9YK8jIvbC8RaSlMQ1s4ZOLEpHLvtFkWBVjWfRQlZz_vU-GETk7xOH1PcdyzHDlzzXn0q3aK0uR1BCEVwB-1Tjm6GNm>