[Fredslist] LI Dinner Group Meeting December 17th - holiday celebration and grab bag

Laurel Scarr-Konel Laurel at lscarrkonellaw.com
Fri Dec 13 13:17:53 EST 2019

Hi all -

The next meeting of the LI Dinner Group will be on Tuesday, December 17th at 6:30pm at Tesoro's Ristorante, 967 Old Country Road, Westbury, NY. Cost is $45 per person. Our meetings have been selling out so don't delay! Seating is limited to 25.

We will be having a holiday celebration and ask that you bring a wrapped unisex grab bag gift valued at $20.

Please email me to let me know you will be attending and bringing a grab bag present.  We are an open group to guests and circuit riders. Please register and pay in advance using this link:

https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Long-Island-Dinner/1009

If you are a member of the LI Dinner Group you can register on the Gotham website by going to the calendar, clicking on the event and then clicking on the "I will be there" prompt.

Looking forward to networking and celebrating with you on December 17th!

Laurel

**PLEASE NOTE MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS: Laurel at LScarrKonelLaw.com

PLEASE UPDATE AND DIRECT ALL FUTURE EMAILS TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS.

THANK YOU FOR KEEPING MY INFORMATION UP TO DATE.**

[cid:e06795b0-34d4-422a-b777-dfd5f0b32b0a]

Laurel Scarr-Konel

Attorney at Law
366 North Broadway, Suite 410
Jericho, NY 11753
Tel: 516-942-4200
Fax: 516-938-6595
Email: Laurel at LScarrKonelLaw.com

Confidentiality Notice:  This communication is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this communication.