[Fredslist] Gotham Bandits

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 15:50:42 EST 2019

Thanks Brett - it was a great luncheon! Riding the circuit is key to making the most of membership in Gotham along with going to events like the Battle of the Bands, the holiday parties and other group activities.

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business Development & Pivot Partner
646-549-7217

More than a Business ~ It’s a Mission!