[Fredslist] Thank you Gotham

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Fri Dec 6 14:47:05 EST 2019

And if Rob Esposito is Reigning Knight of the Ministry of Magic....Shelly Simpson is certain the reigning Lady Exemplar.
Cheers to you both on an honor well-earned.
With Gothamly admiration,
Kelly WellesCo-chair & GC of Gotham NY Health & Longevity2006 Gotham Networker of the Year

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
Cell   917-626-8590 Fax 646-518-1889
www.linkedin.com/in/kelly-welles
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Business & Personal Financial Strategies