[Fredslist] Gotham Westchester Holiday Party

Michael D. Steger msteger at steger-law.com
Fri Dec 6 11:41:11 EST 2019

Now that the Gotham NYC holiday party is out of the way, venture North to
Ossining for the 19th Annual Gotham Westchester Holiday Party.  We will be
gathering on Wednesday, December 11th from 6 until 830 (????) at the Sing
Sing Kill Brewery, located at 75-77 Spring Street in Ossining.

This is a PAYGO event.  If you plan on coming please rsvp to one of us so we
can ensure enough seating.

Mike Steger*

msteger at steger-law.com <mailto:msteger at steger-law.com>

Suzzane Lagle*

slagle at houlihanlawrence.com <mailto:slagle at houlihanlawrence.com>

*Temporary Chairs of the Social Committee, Gotham Westchester

www.singsingkillbrewery.com <http://www.singsingkillbrewery.com>

 <http://www.singsingkillbrewery.com/>

 <http://www.singsingkillbrewery.com/> Sing Sing Kill Brewery

What's the deal with your name? + Simple! It's water, not murder! Though
most think "Kill" is a tad aggressive since Ossining is also home to the
infamous Sing Sing Prison, "Kill" actually refers to the Middle Dutch word
for stream, creek, or tributary... & there is a Sing Sing Kill that runs
through downtown Ossining.

 <http://www.singsingkillbrewery.com> www.singsingkillbrewery.com

Mike Steger

Law Offices of Michael D. Steger, PC