[Fredslist] Join LI Legal and Criminal Defense Attorney Alan Schwartz For A Discussion on DWI & Distracted Driving

Lisa Waterman Lisa at garibaldicpas.com
Thu Dec 5 15:33:20 EST 2019

Please join Gotham LI Legal on Thursday December 12, 2019 at 8:00AM at the Inn at Fox Hollow located at 7755 Jericho Turnpike in Woodbury. A full breakfast will be served.  Since we are right in the thick of the holiday season, our very own Alan J. Schwartz, Esq. will show us how to handle the season responsibly in a discussion on DWI & Distracted Driving.  Affecting not just you, but your family, friends and clients,  Alan will give us a historical review of DWI and Distract Driving...where we were, where we are, and where we're headed.

If you know of anyone who would benefit from this discussion and Gotham's wonderful networking experience, please ask them to join us.  There are a number of niches available and we love to see new faces and create synergies among our members.  The cost to ride the circuit and for guests is $35.00.  Please be sure to confirm your guests so I can clear any conflicts.  You can follow this link to RSVP and pay https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/LI-Legal-Group-Meeting-2018-12-08-4.
I look forward to seeing you on December 12th.  Happy Networking!

Lisa

Lisa B. Waterman
Garibaldi Group
Certified Public Accountants * Financial & Management Consultants
990 Stewart Avenue-Ste 510
Garden City, NY 11530
516-288-7400 x102
Cell: 516-532-2299