[Fredslist] Queens Caravan to Holiday Party

SCHWARTZ, DANIEL DANIEL.SCHWARTZ at xerox.com
Wed Dec 4 15:45:04 EST 2019

An interesting night that started in Queens. Where else could a Queens Caravan start? Corey was the faithful designated driver. We Had Fred Morante (Minute Man Press, signage and award plaques supplier extraordinaire), Brad Scherer (Klerer Financial and a really good guy) and myself (Dan Schwartz of Carr Xerox, you should know).
We started out cheerfully leaving Corey's place at 4PM. Waze had some interesting route detours and Corey did his thing they way he wanted to. If you have never driven with Corey, it is definitely an experience. But the rule as always is, what happens in Corey's Car stays in Corey's car. Let's just say if you are driving near him and you do something incorrectly, he will let you know, one way or another. There were a couple of tense moments but we prevailed through to the city and got to our destination, the Annual Gotham Holiday Party, about 30 minutes early (On time, Carly).
The evening went by quickly with plenty of great drinks, food and better people. Awards were deservedly given out, the 50/50 raffle was donated back and the room was buzzing with interactive conversations. If you missed it this year, you missed some fun and memorable times. And to top it off, we actually did have cookies for dessert (the Gotham Gods have listened!).
Corey got us back to Queens in record time with his daughter (joining us on the return ride) ensuring there would be no interaction with other drivers.
The Queens Caravan was a success and we look forward to further adventures as we represent our GQ (Gotham Queens) Group when called upon. Come visit us Thursday the Dec 19th for more on the adventure.

Dan

Dan Schwartz
Sr. Account Executive
A Xerox Company, Carr Business Systems
500 Commack Road Suite 110
Commack, NY 11725
Tel. 631-501-6810 |Cell 917-415-7552
www.carrxerox.com<http://www.carrxerox.com/>
http://www.carrxerox.com/solutions/print-management/
[cid:image001.png at 01D45CB0.0E3D12B0]
Ask me about our FREE PRINTER Program!

[Description: Description: Description: Description: facebook-icon]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Carr-Business-Systems-a-Xerox-Company/263377010437520?ref=stream>[Description: Description: Description: Description: li]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/carr-business-systems>[Description: Description: Description: Description: 4]<http://www.youtube.com/xeroxcorp>