[Fredslist] Reminder: Young Pros Long Island Exploratory Meeting Tomorrow

Two Sons Enviromental justin at twosonsenv.com
Tue Aug 27 11:21:59 EDT 2019

Just a reminder, our meeting is tomorrow! Please encourage your Young Pros to join us!

Good Morning Gotham!

We are proud to announce that we are revitalizing and re-launching Gotham Young Pros of Long Island! We are very excited to have been chosen for this amazing opportunity to bring together young professionals on Long Island!

We are hosting an Exploratory Meeting on Wednesday, August 28 to gauge interest and seek potential founding members. It will be at Revel Restaurant & Bar located at 835 Franklin Ave., Garden City, at 6PM. Gotham Young Pros will have a small section of the bar reserved with food and drink specials available especially for us. No cover charge or fee, pay as you go.

in addition to a fun get-together, we are looking for feedback to understand exactly what young professionals want in a group like Gotham Young Pros Long Island. We would like this group to be as inclusive as possible and open to those of various ages and careers, so that young professionals can maximize impactful networking for our demographic!

Gotham, please pass this information on to your kids and contacts, so that we can get an idea of who is seriously interested in becoming a LI Young Pro!

Thank you again, Gotham, for this amazing opportunity and for your support. We hope to get some fantastic feedback and build a terrific new group to support Young Pros on Long Island!

Sincerely,

Justin Napolitano

Danielle Schivek

Justin Napolitano