[Fredslist] Join Gotham LI and Lou Ambrosio to Discuss Long Term Investment Strategies In This Volatile Market

Lisa Waterman Lisa at garibaldicpas.com
Mon Aug 19 16:17:57 EDT 2019

Kick off the Fall Networking Season and join us for the next meeting of Gotham LI on Thursday September 5, 2019 at 8:00AM at the Inn at Fox Hollow located at 7755 Jericho Turnpike in Woodbury. A full breakfast will be served.
Our very own Lou Ambrosio of Amore Ambrosio will be leading a discussion on his long term investment strategy which is sure to be impactful in this volatile market.  If you know of anyone who would benefit from Gotham's wonderful networking experience, please ask them to join us.  There are a number of niches available and we love to see new faces and create synergies among our members.  The cost to ride the circuit and for guests is $35.00.  Please be sure to confirm with me so I can clear any conflicts.  You can follow this link to RSVP and pay https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Long-Island-Group-Meeting-2018-12-08-3.  I look forward to seeing you on September 5th .  Happy Networking!

Lisa B. Waterman
Garibaldi Group
Certified Public Accountants * Financial & Management Consultants
990 Stewart Avenue-Ste 510
Garden City, NY 11530
516-288-7400 x102
Cell: 516-532-2299