[Fredslist] Discover the Healing Power of Music May 1st at NY Health & Longevity.

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Fri Apr 26 15:07:18 EDT 2019

Dear Gotham Circuit Riders and Friends,
Learn how you can promote, enhance and advance healing.Please join me for our next NY Health & Longevity luncheon and discover the healing powers of music therapy from our own Janet Sullivan, New York's only licensed music psychotherapist. At every age and in an extremely wide variety of conditions, music therapy can enliven, calm and motivate well-being. From a lullabye tailored to a specific neo-natal infant, or a specific rhythm or groove tailored to help that person a stroke victim walk again, or in nursing homes where music  therapy can help facilitate memory in all senses. And in private music therapy, this modality assists with the treatment of depression, anxiety, bereavement and a range of other issues.The Date is Wednesday, May 1st, 12:30 to 2 PM.  RSVP by Monday, April 29th.We will meet at the Club Quarters 25 W. 51st. St. Guests are welcome! Remember, we are a non-compete group. Please call me to clear potential conflicts.We've made guest sign-up easy. Here’s what you, your guests and friends need to go to:https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/NY-Health-Aging-Meeting-2017-12-17-2  “Pay On-line as a guest.” And you you are done.  Reminder: NY Health member, lunches are prepaid by your membership.We look forward to seeing you. Please RSVP to me directly if you have not already done so.Please note dates for the rest of the year are: 5/1; 6/5; 7/24 (Rooftop cocktails/joint); 9/18; 10/30; 12/11.
To Health & Longevity,
Kelly Welles, LUTCFServing Legacy and Longevity Planning Needs forTwenty Five Years.Co-chair and Group Coordinator, NY Health & Longevity917-626-8590

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
Cell   917-626-8590
www.linkedin.com/in/kelly-welles
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Business & Personal Financial Strategies