[Fredslist] May 1 GOtham Green Awards with Construction, Green group and some guests

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 16:41:34 EDT 2019

On May 1 we will be recognizing the winners of the GOtham Green Awards.

In attendance will be the construction group, as well as the Green group
and several guests as well as others.  Please join us in Congratulating our
winners
at the Club Quarters on 45th Street at 12:30-2 PM

Please use the link below to RSVP:
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/GOtham-GREEN/guest

If you have any questions, please contact me using  the info below.

*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
*E**NVIRRON*
*NYC and NYS WBE Certified*
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*
100 North Village Avenue
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office
sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
www.linkedin.com/in/sherryrivera

*Did You Know??*

I’m a Licensed *Loan Officer* (NMLS#15251) with Mortgage Wealth Advisors,
Inc.

Registered Mortgage Broker,  NYS Dept. of Financial Services

NMLS#848753 Loans arranged through third parties