[Fredslist] Shout out to John Dugan

Paul Two Sons paul at twosonsenv.com
Tue Apr 23 11:33:46 EDT 2019

That’s great to hear Riva. He’s a very generous and talented PT, but he excels at being a good man.

Paul Napolitano

On Apr 23, 2019, at 8:55 AM, Schwartz, Riva <riva at ajslaw.com> wrote:

A big thank you to John Dugan !!!
Some of you may know that in October I broke my wrist.
Thanks to Physical Therapist Extraordinaire John Dugan, I was able to raise my cup of wine and toast the holiday season!

Riva G. Schwartz
Office Manager
Law Offices of Alan J. Schwartz, P.C.
840 Franklin Ave
Garden City, NY 11530
516-248-6311
Fax: 516-294-2954
www.ajslaw.com

This e-mail message (and any attachments hereto) is intended only for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged attorney-client information and/or confidential or proprietary information, and/or may contain attorney work product, that is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message in error or you are not the named recipient(s), you may not review, disseminate, distribute or copy this message (or any attachments hereto) and we request that you please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail message and any attachments from your computer. Thank you.