[Fredslist] The most important meal of the day!

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 11:13:28 EDT 2019

It’s breakfast! And The Business Breakfast Group offers a happy start to your day and pump up for hump day with some healthy networking, schmoozing, and good food. What more could you want?

Register to meet with us on May 8th at 8am at Connolly’s Pub on 45th and 6th. Who do you know who wants to belong to Gotham and is looking for a morning networking opportunity? Bring them with you! We are a non-compete group with plenty of open seats. If you want to know more, reach out to me or go ahead and sign up on our page.

Shelley Simpson, Esq
Business Development & Success Partner
646-549-7217

More than a Business ~ It’s a Mission!