[Fredslist] RIDE THE CIRCUIT TO PHILADELPHIA- APRIL 25

Kim at LevitFamilyLaw.com Kim at LevitFamilyLaw.com
Mon Apr 22 09:46:48 EDT 2019

Come ride the circuit to Philadelphia on Thursday,  April 25! This meeting
will be held at the Capital Grille in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania from 12:30
to 2 pm.  A 3-course luncheon will be served.

Please join us!  The luncheon fee is $45.  Payment cannot be made at the
door, but it is easy on the Gotham website. Click on the link below:

 <https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Philadelphia/guest>
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Philadelphia/guest

Note - because the Philadelphia group is a closed group please first check
with me  before registering to confirm there is no conflict with your
attendance.

For more information, please email me or Philadelphia Chair Carly Meyer at
<mailto:carlymeyerbentley at outlook.com> carlymeyerbentley at outlook.com

We hope to see you there!

KIMBERLY A. DUDICK, ESQUIRE

5 Radnor Corporate Center, Suite 170

100 Matsonford Road

Radnor, PA  19087

610-687-1777

 <mailto:Kim at levitfamilylaw.com> Kim at levitfamilylaw.com

which it is addressed, and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED,
CONFIDENTIAL and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone, and
return the original to us by mail without making a copy. Thank you.

If the subject of this email communication addresses tax issues, please note
that pursuant to applicable US Treasury Regulations (Circular 230) we must
advise you that this communication is not intended or written to be used,
and cannot be used, by a recipient for: (i) avoiding tax penalties that may
be imposed on the recipient under US Federal Tax Laws or (ii) promoting,
marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter
addressed herein. If tax issues are discussed you have the right to, and
should, seek independent tax advice.