[Fredslist] Lawyer for sister

Gail Koelln gkoelln at gkgrantwriting.com
Wed Apr 17 14:28:39 EDT 2019

My sister bought an expensive Peter Max painting a few years ago and financed it. She recently received a bill showing that she did not pay off the balance on time and is being charged thousands of dollars in interest. She contacted me and is very upset, because she said she was never told there was a time limit to her payments. She asked if I know a lawyer who might be able to help her with this. So, is there anyone in Gotham who either can help or knows someone who can help?

FYI – she is out of the country now and will return on 4/26/19.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Best wishes,

Gail

Gail Koelln