[Fredslist] Hats off to Ben Cohen of the Business Breakfast group!

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Mon Apr 15 12:41:13 EDT 2019

Hats off to Jane Bedall and Ben Cohen, both outstanding examples of Gotham Networking atits finest.
Kelly WellesServing Longevity Planning Needs for twenty five years.GC & Co-chair, NY Health & Longevity2006 Gotham Networker of the Year

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
Cell   917-626-8590
www.linkedin.com/in/kelly-welles
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Business & Personal Financial Strategies