[Fredslist] Assistance needed at Trade Show at Citifield on May 16th

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Thu Apr 11 08:06:36 EDT 2019

Hi All,
I am hoping to have a table at a Queens Event at Citifield on May 16th
however, my usual team is not available so I cannot commit to the date
without assistance. I will be taking an UBER there so if you are in
Manhattan you can travel with me. If not, even easier for you.
 It is an all day event and will be filled with fun and lots of swag!

Please email me immediately if you or someone you know might be interested
and will be available.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!

*Jayne Latz*

*Executive Communication Coach and Professional Speaker*

*President and Founder -Corporate Speech Solutions, LLC*

Office: 212.308.7725
Mobile: 917.841.2965

*Visit our brand new website http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/>*