[Fredslist] Celebrate Spring with Us at Westbury Manor!

Lisa Waterman Lisa at garibaldicpas.com
Tue Apr 9 10:25:56 EDT 2019

Good Morning Gotham!

Come celebrate Spring with us on Wednesday April 17th from 6PM-8PM at Westbury Manor on Long Island.  It is sure be a wonderful evening filled with fun, laughter, the camaraderie of great friends, cocktails, appetizers and hors d'oeuvres.

If you know of anyone who would benefit from Gotham's wonderful networking experience, please ask them to join us.  Competes are waived and everyone is invited!  After all, we love to see new faces and create synergies among our members.  Best yet, the cost is only $40.00.  To RSVP, please use this link https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Spring-Cocktail-Party-in-Westbury  or reply to this email.

I look forward to seeing you on April 17th .

Happy Networking!

Best,
Lisa

Lisa B. Waterman
Garibaldi Group
Certified Public Accountants * Financial & Management Consultants
990 Stewart Avenue-Fifth Floor
Garden City, NY 11530
516-288-7400 x102
Cell: 516-532-2299