[Fredslist] Tru-Green lawn care

Kreit, Alan H. alan.kreit at bankofamerica.com
Sat Apr 6 10:46:01 EDT 2019

Hi friends
I just signed up for lawn care with this company (Suffolk County) and am now reading some very negative reviews online. Realizing that more people complain rather than praise a business online, I am reaching out to see if anyone has had any experience with this company, good or bad.
Also am now concerned with the chemicals getting on my dogs.

Thanks in advance!

Alan Kreit
Senior Lending Officer
NMLS ID# 690784
Bank of America
50 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10020
Office: 646-556-4738
Cell: 516-721-1911
E-fax: 866-753-2803

Alan.Kreit at bankofamerica.com<mailto:Alan.Kreit at bankofamerica.com>
https://mortgage.bankofamerica.com/alan-kreit

At Bank of America, we want you to be delighted and our goal is to keep you informed throughout your experience. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact me or my manager, Michael McGivney. My manager can be reached at 646-556-3567  or michael.j.mcgivney at bankofamerica.com<mailto:michael.j.mcgivney at bankofamerica.com>.  Throughout the process you may receive survey invitations to provide feedback about your experience. Your feedback is extremely important to us and provides valuable insight into how we can continue to strive to improve our client's experience.

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer.   If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.