[Fredslist] Please take a moment to nominate someone for The Gotham Green Awards(R)

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 10:25:34 EDT 2019

Time is running out as the *deadline is April 13*.

May 1 will be the meeting where we present the awards and meet the
recipients and welcome them to our Gotham family.

Attached are the forms needed to nominate a person or company and the info
sheet explaining what to do.  Please remember to be nominated, one does NOT
have to be a Gotham member and really doesn't even have to know a Gotham
member.  Please think about your clients, business acquaintances, family
and friends as potential people to consider.  Applicants can be nominated
or complete the form themselves if you forward it to them.

We seek people and companies that have initiated programs that reduce
energy, recycle, implemented sustainable practices in their facility,
building, company, anything that makes this world a bit better in terms of
energy, saving resources and or teaching others how to do this.  Look at
the forms and it may give you some ideas.

You can send your person to the website as the info and forms are available
there as well.  Have them look at the right side of the first page under
upcoming events.

We need the applications in by April 13.  Anyone you suggest will surely be
complemented for the opportunity and appreciative that you noticed their
efforts.  Make a friend today!

*SAVE THE DATE AS MAY 1 WILL BE THE PRESENTATION OF THE Gotham Green
Awards®*
*We hope you will be there*

If you have any questions, please reach out to me.

*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
*E**NVIRRON*
*NYC and NYS WBE Certified*
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*
100 North Village Avenue
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office