[Fredslist] Exciting Opportunity for a Speech-Language Pathologist

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Thu Sep 20 09:41:07 EDT 2018

Hi All,
I am on the hunt again for someone to join our growing team at Corporate
Speech Solutions. This position is ideal for the speech-language
pathologist that is returning from maternity leave and does not want to
work full time. It is also ideal for the more senior speech pathologist who
no longer wants to work full time in the schools or hospitals.
We provide all the training but the ideal candidate must have daytime
availability and live in the New York metro area. See our ad below- please
have any interested parties email me directly. PLEASE DO NOT HAVE THEM
CALL!!!

*Exciting Per Diem Opportunity for Speech-Language Pathologist! *

Seeking a certified speech-language pathologist with minimum 3 to 5 years
of experience to work per diem for a dynamic company specializing in
corporate speech improvement and accent reduction. This is an ideal
position for an SLP looking to add diversity and challenge to their already
diverse work life.

The ideal candidate must have daytime availability (morning and early
afternoon availability a must) and live in the New York City metropolitan
area. This is not for someone with a full-time job as they need to have
about 1-5 hours during the week available sometimes at a short notice. Must
be willing to be trained in the area of corporate speech. Previous training
in accent reduction or Compton PESL training a plus.

Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume, as well as
availability.

*Jayne Latz*

*Executive Communication Coach and Professional Speaker*

*President and Founder -Corporate Speech Solutions, LLC*

Office: 212.308.7725
Mobile: 917.841.2965

*Visit our brand new website http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/>*