[Fredslist] LI Dinner Group meeting October 9th and special guest speaker

Laurel Scarr-Konel lscarrkonellaw at optimum.net
Tue Sep 18 13:29:16 EDT 2018

Hi all -

First I would like to wish you all a very Happy Healthy Prosperous and
Sweet New Year!

The next meeting of the LI Dinner Group will be on Tuesday, October 9th
at 6pm.  We meet at Tesoro's Ristorante, 967 Old Country Road, Westbury,
NY. Cost is $45 per person. Our meetings have been sold out so don't
delay!  Seating is limited to 25.

I am very excited to announce that we will be having a special guest
speaker - Joe Dowd, the Editor of Long Island Business News.  Joe will
be sharing some insight with us on the world of news publications.

We are an open group and welcome all guests and circuit riders. If you
are not already a member of the group, please email me to let me know
you will be attending and register and pay in advance using this link:

https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Long-Island-Dinner/1009

If you are a member of the LI Dinner Group you can register on the
Gotham website by going to the calendar, clicking on the event and then
clicking on the "I will be there" prompt.

Looking forward to networking with you on October 9th!

Laurel

Laurel Scarr-Konel
Attorney at Law
366 North Broadway, Suite 410
Jericho, NY 11753
Tel: 516-942-4200
Fax: 516-938-6595
Email: lscarrkonellaw at optimum.net

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this
communication.