[Fredslist] THANK YOU to Laura Avital Millbrook Travel

Marilyn Genoa MKGenoa at genoaandassociates.com
Mon Sep 17 13:50:00 EDT 2018

I just received the type of text we all love to get from our children  "SHE is amazing, thank you---I feel so much better."
My daughter and her fiancé just told me that there was one glitch with their trip to France to attend a wedding----although the Bride's parents had made arrangements for all the guests (travel and stay for the wedding) they realized they had no hotel for Wednesday night, THIS WEDNESDAY night and they were frantic. Ali recalled my mentioning a travel agent everyone spoke so highly of.  Now I know why----I gave her Laura's information and within literally minutes I received a text from  Ali, that Laura arranged a room and they were all set.
Ali is moving into an apartment days after their return, and is preparing for the last part of the NYS Bar Exam (new Bar Exam has a part, which is separate from the main bar exam she took in, and which is literally the day after her return), and her stress level is at an all time high---Laura just brought it down several notches.
THANK YOU LAURA!!!

Marilyn K. Genoa
Genoa & Associates, P.C.
Attorneys At Law
12 Jaegger Drive
Old Brookville, New York 11545
Telephone (516) 759-7940
Facsimile  (516) 674-9425

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure

To ensure compliance with U.S. Treasury regulations we inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments or enclosures) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any matters addressed herein.
The information contained in this e-mail and attachment (s), if any, is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer and is legally protected pursuant to the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510, et seq., inter alia, may contain privileged and confidential information and may be protected by attorney client and work product privileges or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. This communication is intended only for the use of each individual named above. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, reading, dissemination or duplication of this e-mail is prohibited. There is and shall be no waiver of any privilege or confidence by your receipt of this transmission. If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by e-mail or collect telephone call and then completely delete this.