[Fredslist] FW: RE: FREE Sustainability Event - October 3, 2018

Rachel Weisslitz rweisslitz at sbmcorp.com
Mon Sep 17 12:15:10 EDT 2018

Hello,
SBM is a member of Gotham Green as well as a 2018 Gotham Green Award Recipient. We are co-sponsoring a FREE event with Merck, JLL and SWS on October 3, 2018 in North Wales, PA.  This is the third installment of an annual Sustainability Summit Series.

Details of the half-day event are included below: