[Fredslist] GOtham Green lunch - Thurs., Sept. 20. Will you be there?

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Thu Sep 13 17:30:56 EDT 2018

And it’s for Lunch, 12:30 p.m.

Good Circuit Riding.

Do join us.

RSVP instructions below.
Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | Gotham Power Breakfast Chair | Gotham Sponsorships Chair |  Gotham Sundays Blogger | Moderator, Fredslist & Gotham Promos
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com <mailto:Corey at CoreyBearak.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <http://intelligentarts.net/2016/07/oughttoknow>, available on Kindle <http://tiny.cc/lt6wpx> and Nook <http://tiny.cc/wx6wpx> and Apple devices <https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-public-ought-to-know/id945807340?mt=11>
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]