[Fredslist] No Fee HELOC?

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Tue Sep 11 18:14:02 EDT 2018

Hello Gotham members: Here's a question for the bankers in our network: Hubby & I have an HSBC HELOC that will expire in Dec. (20 years are up); we owe $0 on it.

We'd like to get another HELOC, as an emergency fund only, if we can get one where there is no application or any other related fee. Does your bank offer such a product?
We have excellent credit and really don't 'need' this product.

Thank you-Amparo

Amparo M .Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  212.451.0235
Corp HQ: 118-21 Queens Boulevard; Suite 610 Forest Hills NY 11375
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>                      www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>

We've moved!  We are in the same building but with a new suite number.  Our new address is:
118-21 Queens Blvd., Suite 610
Forest Hills, NY 11375