[Fredslist] Good Time Last Night at Gotham Fresh

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Thu Sep 6 14:27:41 EDT 2018

It was an excellent meeting! I’m happy I chose to ride the circuit, see some terrific ‘old’ faces and make new connections. The Purple Throne presentation was particularly interesting. Many thanks to all the organizers & to our host in-absentia Michael Zeldes & Hub International.

Amparo M .Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  212.451.0235
Corp HQ: 118-21 Queens Boulevard; Suite 610 Forest Hills NY 11375
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>                      www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>

We’ve moved!  We are in the same building but with a new suite number.  Our new address is:
118-21 Queens Blvd., Suite 610
Forest Hills, NY 11375