[Fredslist] The long awaited vacation is over and the Construction meeting is here

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 13:14:46 EDT 2018

On Wednesday September 12 we will gather for our Construction meeting.
Please join us and start the almost Fall season off right.

The summer is over and people are generally of the mind to meet new people
and ramp up business.  So come and meet new people and share and learn
about our topic:

*How do you prepare for a new challenge?  *
*What do you do before, during and after the Challenge?*

We are an Open Group so all are welcome.  Please bring or send guests you
think would benefit from meeting people in this group.

When: Wednesday September 12, 2018  12:15-2
*Where: Club Quarters 40 W 45th Street*

*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*

*ENVIRRON*
NYC and NYS WBE Certified
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*
*  including efficient, highest quality, cost effective INSULATION*
*  for Buildings*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 37
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office
sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
www.linkedin.com/in/sherryrivera

*Did You Know??*

I’m a Licensed *Loan Officer* (NMLS#15251) with Mortgage Wealth Advisors,
Inc.

Registered Mortgage Broker,  NYS Dept. of Financial Services

NMLS#848753 Loans arranged through third parties