[Fredslist] I did it!!!

Sonia Saleh sonia at upliftingnonprofits.com
Wed Sep 5 09:12:46 EDT 2018

Am so excited about Gotham’s monthly giving for the Season of Giving.

I do this with several charities, have them charge my credit card a certain amount every month. It eliminates all concern about did I give, how much , shall I wait until the end of year,

 can I afford this much, etc. It’s efficient, fast, and worry free.

Now Gotham has it too. I just completed the attached form. Indicated how much I want to give over the next 3 months and sent it to Marc Halpert, who generously doesn’t charge any additional fees.

And whatever is charged in a month can be matched, if someone is matching donations for the month. That’s a win win.

DO IT! Be a hero to yourself, Gotham and possibly your favorite charity.

Keep on making a difference,

Sonia J. T.  Saleh

Uplifting Nonprofits

Nonprofit Café