[Fredslist] FW: Gotham Annual Picnic and Softball Game

Richard Raymond rickraymond at thefamilybusinessleader.com
Tue Sep 4 17:04:29 EDT 2018

I will be there too.

Rick Ramond

The Family Business Leader™
Succession Planning, Family Dynamics, Leadership Performance &
Entrepreneurial Development In Family Businesses
http://www.thefamilybusinessleader.com/ <http://www.thefamilybusinessleader.com/>

Zicklin School of Business
Baruch College, CUNY

New York, NY
212-777-0083 (o) • 646-594-5587 (c)

“Each generation has the responsibility of bringing to the business their own vision for the future of the business.”

—Samuel Curtis Johnson III, former Chairman, SC Johnson: A Family Company